Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cats and babies... someone is confused!

08-16-jingles



Someone has this babies and cats thing all messed up.

Why do we say "taking a cat nap" and "sleep like a baby"? When in reality, cat naps actually last all day, and babies sleep in short stints. Just something I've been thinking about when I get tired of counting the spots on the ceiling.

Jingles and I took a "cat nap" the other day. Well, I took a baby 2 hour name, and Jingles took his daily 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. "cat nap".


I also finally figured out a way to cool the INSIDE of my cast. Stick with me here....
Know those popsicles that come in a tube? Yep, they fit great down the toe of a cast. Super cold but man did that feel good!!

1 comment:

Childsplay said...

I was in a cast last summer..could have used this 'news' then! Glad it worked for you...enjoy your blog..

Related Posts with Thumbnails