Friday, August 21, 2009

Roses on Tuesday

08-21-roses1



I think I've mentioned this before, but I'll do it again. Anyone that knows me, knows not to give me flowers for Valentine's Day. You just don't do it. LOL. Why?? I know many women that would kill to have a husband that brings you flowers for Valentines or Mother's Day, but not me.

I've always felt like it was a cop out and a lazy gift. "Oh I can't think of anything else, just get her flowers." That doesn't mean I love flowers. I just love them random, when I don't expect them. That's why I call them "Roses on Tuesday".

Last night was "Roses on Tuesday here". Gene stopped at the store to pick up something for dinner or such, and decided to buy some roses for me. Yes, I know, it's sickening sweet. Yes, I'm going to keep him.

So I took that opportunity to take a few photos to share. And don't they look even prettier when you give them a spritz of water?

Jingles doesn't feel quite the same about a water spritz. LOL


08-21-roses2





08-21-roses5





08-21-roses3





08-21-roses4

This weekend we're going to visit a friend of Gene's down near Lake Ozark. He's not seen this friend in many years so we're going to do some catching up. I'm sure I'll share some photos.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails