Monday, August 3, 2009

Goldfinch poker

OK Tanner.
I see your goldfinch photos from 12 feet, and I raise you goldfinch photos from 7 feet. HA.


08-03-finch1




08-03-finch5




08-03-finch3



This my friend, is where the term "ruffled feathers" comes from. She does look annoyed doesn't she?


About 2 weeks ago, I bought a cute vintage doll stroller for $16! I can't remember if I share that with you or not.

Anyway, Friday night I had a baby shoot and took it with me. *very cute photos of Kade*
(share soon)

I brought it home, and another baby found it.


08-03-jinglesstroller



He's spoiled.


So Saturday, I had a wedding in Kansas City at the Hawthorne House. Oh this place is BEAUTIFUL. Scary beautiful. The staff was wonderful, the food was very yummy, the surroundings were incredible and then put in all that a beautiful wedding. We had a wonderful time. Gene stepped up to the plate and started second shooting. I gave him one task that HAD to get done, and then he just kept shooting. He had a camera about 1/2 the time, so we ended up with a WHOLE LOT of photos. I was so proud of him! He's learning, so he can't do it by himself yet, but he got some really neat shots I missed.

Sunday, we did NOTHING.

I take that back. I had a headache like I always do after weddings (went to the chiro today). Went to breakfast, bought literally 10 t-bones on sale and decided I wanted a cast iron skillet. So I now am kickin' it old school. Like 1898 old school. And yes, you are supposed to actually wash it. With water. Not just wipe it out. BLECH.

Then we came home and I sat in my scrapbook room and reorganized. I swear to you, someday I'll get photos because I've changed up so much. I'm in LOVE with my new paper organizer shelf. Love love. So much awesome storage. I am, however, officially out of room. At this point, I'd have to take something out, and THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!! :)

Working on photos, and albums all week, so I'll have things to share soon!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love goldfinches. What fantastic photos!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails