Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Some MORE bedside observations


  1. Me and Judge Joe Brown. We're tight. Having some bonding moments every day from 3 to 4 since Dr. Phil thinks he's all "classic" and stuff.

  2. I wonder what Thor and Og did when Og trips over his big rock and drops his really favorite axe and breaks his foot? Is Og on his own and becomes dino food? or is Thor like, super cool and brings him Popsicles and bowls of cereal like my little Thor does? I mean, cuz really, it's just a little crack. It's not like there's a bone sticking out of my leg. I'm fairly confident I'd just wanna die if that happened. No wonder the average life span was like 23 back then.

  3. Gene suggested a wheelchair rental today so we could go antiquing. Dude has some serious issues, although, I am kinda itching to try out those scooters at Walmart now that I have a good excuse other than just being lazy.

  4. I'm sleeping amazingly well. Cept today at 4 a.m. I was up until 5. That kinda sucked.

  5. I thought Seth was caring and was thinking about me when he kept visiting. In the end, he really just wants to play Farm Town. *sigh* Love you too Seth.

  6. Stacy took me to the Dr. Go Stacy. In reality, she was going to town anyway, but I do appreciate the ride. I promise you, I'll drive before I'm supposed to.

  7. My abs are getting a hell of a workout. You see, when I am on crutches, I have to kick my legs forward. I'm sure I'm doing it completely wrong, but damn, my abs are killing me. By the time this is done, I'll have a six pack, with a keg sitting on top. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

  8. I'm actually quite pain free. The body is an amazing thing isn't it? They gave me vicodin, which I quit taking Monday. It makes me nauseated and pass out. Yeah, that's a real party right there. Why do ppl get hooked on that stuff?
  9. Tanner goes back to his dad's house for a few days. I'm freaking out a bit. I can't carry a bowl of cereal AND crutches. *deep breath* I see me living off of popsicles and potato chips til he comes back.

  10. Dr. Mizera rocks. He's really super nice. Go to him the next time you break something pretty important. I have a cast now, just on my foot, and I'll get a walking cast soon. I talked him out of a really expensive CT scan. They want me to start putting weight on my foot. I say "let's define 'weight'". Dude. Apparently that will make it stronger. And totally TMI, I can get up off the potty without crutches so ... SCORE.

  11. acronym FTW = For the win. I had to look it up online the other day. Completely unrelated. I just thought you should know.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails