Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just some bedside observations

  1. My foot is feeling better. Cept I can't walk on it
  2. I don't get why anyone would get addicted to vicodin. It just makes me pass out and feel nauseated.
  3. Thank god Tanner is here on a few days he wasn't supposed to be.
  4. It takes 7 hops from my bed to get to the toilet.
  5. 90% of what I do in the toilet could only be described as "resting".
  6. I'm sitting on a bed with no sheets because I couldn't stand dirty sheets any longer. Plus they keep coming off the bed.
  7. My left foot hurts worse than the right one. why? because Mack tried to jump up on the bed this morning and used my good foot for leverage. With claws.
  8. This makes me want to start digital scrapbooking.
  9. Tanner has been my official photographer for my 365. He caught a cool rainbow and an awesome yellow sunset. I missed it all as my shades were drawn.
  10. I feel old.

1 comment:

Jena said...

Hope you get better soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails