Thursday, September 23, 2010

Josh + Lauren = Married!

This past year, I will admit, I've hit the jackpot with brides. Really! I have yet to have a bride where I looked at them and thought "Oh how am I going to make her look good?" Each one has been absolutely beautiful.

I met with Lauren and Josh this past winter, and my first thought was "why isn't she modeling?" In reality, Lauren is a nurse instead. I'm sure she's the nurse that every guy crosses their fingers they'll get on their floor. When you spend some time with her, you realize that she really should be a nurse. She is sweet, kind and kind of quiet.

If you spent 3 minutes with Josh, you can tell how much he loves his new wife. He looks at her with absolute love and admiration. He might even be a bit sentimental, but I can neither confirm or deny that information. ;)

It was obvious how much they loved their families and friends, and trust me, all that love was sent back 10 fold to them both.

They were married in a beautiful historic church in downtown St. Joseph, Missouri called Twin Spires Cathedral. A historic church that has been on the St. Joe landscape for over 100 years now. I've driven by it and admired it a thousand times, but this was the first time I've been lucky enough to be inside. The details are amazing and the history is obvious.


09-15-lauren9





09-15-lauren8





09-15-lauren10





09-15-lauren11





09-15-lauren12





09-15-lauren2





09-15-lauren1





09-15-lauren4





09-15-lauren7





09-15-lauren13





09-15-lauren15





09-15-lauren17





09-15-lauren16





09-15-lauren14





09-15-lauren19





09-15-lauren5





09-15-lauren6





09-15-lauren18





09-15-lauren20





09-15-lauren21





Lauren and Josh



The whole event was beautiful and fun... except for the heat. It was REALLY hot that day - but everyone did so well.... except for me, I turn beet red when I'm hot and was glad I wasn't IN the photos. LOL.

Thank you so much Lauren and Josh for letting me photograph your day, you guys are awesome wonderful people.

1 comment:

Flat Creek Farm said...

Gorgeous photos, as always. What a beautiful wedding!! Every time I come here, I have the urge to head to our local college and sign up for photography classes! You have an amazing gift, and I am truly inspired :) -Tammy

Related Posts with Thumbnails