Thursday, September 30, 2010

Playing with spiders

I've been sick. I have a cold, it's moved to my head, which in a way is good. Mainly because I don't want to cough my head off for days on end, especially with a wedding this weekend. Despite that, I've gotten up a couple days early to take Tanner to band practice so that Gene can sleep in.

Yeah, I'm giving like that.

The up side to this, is that I see the sun rise right about as I get home, and there's a lot of dew this time of year. I ran in and grabbed my camera. Results below:

09-29-web1





09-29-web2





09-29-web3





09-29-web4





09-29-web6





09-29-web7





09-29-web5


It's things like this, that make me sick.
I'm hoping it's worth it.

5 comments:

LisaDay said...

It was. Beautiful shots. Amazing, but creepy creatures.

LisaDay

Kristy said...

Amazing pics as usual!!

Peggy said...

Oh my goodness. What amazing photos! It is a world seldom seen. Thanks for the share.

Tracy said...

Your photography is amazing. I will have to show my daughter.
I sure hope you feel better. 2 out of the 5 of us have been sick. Knock on wood, I wasn't one of them :)

www.quackandquill.com said...

Beautiful shots, Lana! I hope you feel better soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails