Thursday, September 30, 2010

Playing with spiders

I've been sick. I have a cold, it's moved to my head, which in a way is good. Mainly because I don't want to cough my head off for days on end, especially with a wedding this weekend. Despite that, I've gotten up a couple days early to take Tanner to band practice so that Gene can sleep in.

Yeah, I'm giving like that.

The up side to this, is that I see the sun rise right about as I get home, and there's a lot of dew this time of year. I ran in and grabbed my camera. Results below:








It's things like this, that make me sick.
I'm hoping it's worth it.


LisaDay said...

It was. Beautiful shots. Amazing, but creepy creatures.


Kristy said...

Amazing pics as usual!!

Peggy said...

Oh my goodness. What amazing photos! It is a world seldom seen. Thanks for the share.

Tracy said...

Your photography is amazing. I will have to show my daughter.
I sure hope you feel better. 2 out of the 5 of us have been sick. Knock on wood, I wasn't one of them :) said...

Beautiful shots, Lana! I hope you feel better soon!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails