Thursday, September 16, 2010

You are so deer to me!

09-16-deer

The other day, when I was taking Bekah's senior pictures, I forgot one little thing I needed.. the bottle for the girl in the bottle photo. Color me annoyed. It was sitting right on the kitchen island where I left it. So the next night, I had to drive all the way to the lake - which is about 15 miles one way, for ONE photo. To make myself not feel so bad, I took about 30 of that damn bottle.

On the way out, these precious little deer were toying with me along side the road. I slowly crept up they just watched me, then they'd bound off 10 feet, and turn and watch me as I rolled along slowly. Light was very low, so not very sharp photos, but it was kind of fun to interact with them.

Speaking of "precious little deer(s)", I noticed that I have hit 110 followers! (I'm sure many more with the rss feeders). I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for following, and all your comments. They really do mean a lot to me and I read every single comment. (Except for the spam - I don't get many of those after blogger put the kibosh on it.)

I read back many of you! I follow so many now it's hard to keep up with everyone.

I have set a goal for myself - before I go to San Diego, I want to hit 500 followers. Yep, that's FIVE TIMES what I have now.. in less than a year! So if you would be a "deer" and pass along this url to someone you think might be interested, I'll give you a big fat ear of field corn. I swear.

3 comments:

LisaDay said...

Good luck reaching that number.

LisaDay

Doreen McGettigan said...

Good luck with the number..I am having a contest..to get to 300!
My nickname is Doe. What a great photo of the dear.

gowestferalwoman said...

You'll reach that number, no prob, Lana!

San Diego sounds like so much fun - we expect many of your blog posts to come out of that visit!!!(not to put the pressure on or anything lol)

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails