- Figured out that LWC (little white chicken) is...... A girl! She's the layer of the white eggs. I also found out that she's full sized and a leghorn.
- A raccoon (I think) pooped about 4 inches from my back door. Maybe he was waiting for breakfast and got tired of waiting? Maybe he was making a political statement of the ramifications of global warming and how it pertains to our economy? Or maybe he was just saying "neener! I was here".
- Gene and I committed to a booth in an antique store. I'm kind of excited but annoyed because I've seen some good stuff and passed them up at garage sales because I didn't have space for them. Dont worry, I'll be able to fill the darn thing!
- I have mild hay fever. It gets worse every year. This is the first year I'm having a hard time breathing. Sufferers, can you tell me what you take to relieve symptoms? Besides a frost?
- I gotta bust my hump this week! I have a ton of photos to get edited, prints to get ordered, a couple shoots coming up and...
- We're having a garage sale next weekend. I'm really not prepared for it. It will probably be a bust.
- FINALLY got a tow package on the jeep, now I'm in search of a good yet cheap trailer. No, I won't move you, or you, or anyone I share DNA with.
- I also am dying for a vintage camper trailer. Completely unrelated, but I just wanted to share. :p
- I have a storage unit I'd like to make disappear. After this garage sale and moving a motorcycle to a shop for repair (I'll tell you about that someday), it could in theory happen. Or I could be living a pipe dream - kinda like a garage. sigh.
- We went swimming again! No really. It was colder than last time, and Gene stirred up all the muck before I got in. I was annoyed.
- I'm worried I won't have enough space for all the chickens through the winter. I don't have any place to move them. This might be interesting.
- Made it to Weston again today. Took our deer mount to Cactus Creek for sale. Gene is ready for it to find a different home and a new life someplace else. Reminds him of stuff he doesn't wanna be reminded of. I just keep thinking that now I can finally decorate that wall!
I'm sure there's more pointless news, but I can't stand the thought of you running around scratching your own eyes out from boredom.
To read more posts that are actually INTERESTING... click here.