Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Class Trip

04-15-chickens
"OK Class! Today we're going on a field trip!"

"Where, where!?"

"Someplace you've never heard of or ever been.. it's called o.u.t.s.i.d.e."

"ohhhhhh"



04-15-chickens1

"I'm askeered"

"It'll be ok lil' chick chick. I won't leave you."



04-15-chickens4

"This 'outside' it's kinda scary, I'm gonna stay close to you Mrs. Cease because I am...."



04-15-chickens3

"oh look! A bug!"



04-15-chickens2

"Tell me more about places I don't go, Mrs. Cease"

"Well lil' chick chick, there's roads and highways, skyscrapers and boats. Many places you probably won't ever see..."



04-15-chickens5

"Wait! You said you'd stay close by! I'm scared of this big open place called....."



04-15-chickens6

"Oh Look! A bug!"



04-15-chickens7

"Too. Much. Excitement."
"Too. Many. Bugs."
"Must. Sleep."

"now"

(Today.. the ducks get to go swimming in their new pool!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails