Thursday, April 15, 2010

Proof:

There are signs of spring everywhere here at the Cease Fire Ranch:




04-15-spring5


Laundry on the line, best on a windy day.







04-15-spring4

Trees budding their leaves, and the soft rustling sounds they make as the wind whips by.







04-15-spring3

My hostas. Living a whole year and making a reappearance.
I missed you!







04-15-spring2

Laying on your back to watch giant blue skies and fluffy white clouds.





04-15-dandelions2



Lawns peppered with dandelions in every direction.





04-15-dandelions3

How can something so bright and cheerful be such a bad thing?
Highly misunderstood if you ask me.






04-15-spring1


And swollen bare feet, resting in the clover grass.

Soaking up all those grassy bits, that make me break out in to an itch fest.

It was worth it.

(that reminds me. I need benedryl. Oh, and a pedicure.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails