Friday, January 30, 2009

Laura's Session - Missouri Maternity photographer

I shared earlier, some photos of Laura's maternity session. I have finished editing, and wanted to share some of my favs from the day!















I love this photo, even tho it's slightly off focus. It has awesome sunflare, a silhouette and a genuine smile from Laura.




Go Laura.


Laura is kinda conservative straight laced. {that's ok, we like that too} I badly wanted her pic with her mustang and asked Laura to give me something a little on the "hot momma" side. I'm fairly impressed. I can tell you for sure that when I was 7.5 months pregnant, I was not balancing myself on heels up against my mustang.


To be fair, she put her slippers back on as soon as we got in the car. LOL.


P.S. - Laura, you and I need to ditch the men and the kids for a weekend and have a Thelma and Louise. We'll take your car. I'll drive. LOL.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails