Wednesday, January 14, 2009

You look like you're going to a funeral

maybe I am....

Maybe I Am.

A new page for the wedding scrapbook. I love this line from Walk the Line. Every time Gene dresses in all black, that's what I say to him. (his part is "maybe I am, Maybe I *am*). Soooo, of course it's more funny when I dress him all in black for our wedding.

Journaling:
"This is one of our favorite quotes from "Walk the line" - the life story of Johnny Cash. It seemed appropriate when we bought Gene's clothes for the funer... I mean, wedding. hah. Black wranglers, black dress shirt, black suit jacket, rattlesnake boots, and of course, his black Stetson. OK, not exactly a "funeral" but you have to admit, he did look cowboy fabulous."

Background paper is club scrap. I used my cricut for the lettering and the circle. The diecut paper is colorbok? I can't remember - the medallions are from SEI.

2 comments:

Ceece said...

What a fun page. I'm hoping they make a sequal to Walk the Line, and it tells the story of after they got married etc.

KarenSue said...

what a gorgeous page!
love the papers you used.

Related Posts with Thumbnails