Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More details

Still practicing on detail shots.

I've been wanting to get some cool wedding dress shots. Since Gene is not too "open" to me buying dresses to practice on, I took pics of my own dress. The plus side, is that I have more pics for my albums.








Yesterday, I found this awesome little beauty in St. Joe. I feel bad since I just talked Amber into a hermafix tab dispenser.


It's the glue arts glue glider pro. On sale 30% off at HL this week. I've been wanting the big one, but it's HUGE. My hermies have not been sticking to the photo paper that I use to print my pictures and it's causing some pics to fall off so I needed a new option.

Blew off going to to town today. Decided it's much too cold, so instead, I'm going to take a hot shower and start dinner!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails