Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Would you like to know when you are declared officially "uncool"?

Around the time that your high school niece blocks you on facebook. LOL. (prolly doesn't want you to see the make out photos posted in her gallery haha).

Just sayin.

Now for the important stuff

SHE'S HERE!


It's love at first sight. My brand spankin new 70-200mm f4L ef canon lens complete with USM. *drool* I've not had a chance to play with it much yet.

I had a phone call from UPS that it was going to be delivered today, AND had to have a signature, so I waited and waited and waited and killed way too much time online. Finally, I HAD to run one really fast errand to town. I literally raced there, almost blew a stoplight, and flew back home. When I got home, the UPS man was *in the driveway*

It was almost like he knew.

*insert angelic music here*

Anyway, she comes with her own little sleeping case, not that I plan on taking it off the camera for a few days. I"m gonna go find something to take pics of and test this baby out.

Maybe I'll make her a "New baby" scrapbook, complete with ducky stickers.

I'm feeling kinda bad, I haven't even had a chance to take my new speedlight flash out of the box yet. *sensory overload*

Tomorrow, I need to get some real work done. *seriously* No jacking around. bleh.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails