Thursday, June 18, 2009

Free online photo editing class


"Mark your calendar for June 22. That's the day registration opens for the FREE instructor-led class of 2009 - Photo Editing: Frame-ups & Special Effects! In celebration of our SECOND BIRTHDAY, JessicaSprague.com will host an incredible photo editing class you don't want to miss! You’ll even receive a stunning FREE KIT by our friends at Houseof3.com!

"Curious how to use the digital goodies you’ve collected? Or how about creating scuffy, worn edges or rounded corners on your photos? Dying to know to add swirly borders to your pictures like you see in magazines and advertisements? I'll show you how easy it is to add beautiful accents to enhance your digital photos, as well as how to add special photography effects using Photoshop and Photoshop Elements."

Jessica is a really great teacher and her information is easy to understand. I took her free "Stories in Hand" class, and although I admit I didn't finish it, the book you downloaded and printed was worth my time alone. I keep it by my computer and use it for journaling prompts when I can't think of anything to talk about.

no really

sometimes I am at a loss for words.

shuddup.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails