Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Meet Kooper - a toe head blond

06-09-kooper2

Meet Kooper.

He's a little toe-head blond, and also the great-nephew of one of my high school BFFs. Honestly, I'm 100% sure that had nothing to do with it, but you know, I can never let one of those references go.

I had intended on sharing some photos from Kristin and Jake's wedding, and have a ton done, but I'm not finished yet even tho I worked on it ALL DAY LONG. (this one is kicking my rear!) so I thought I'd take a break from it, share some cute baby pics instead and finish up tomorrow... I hope or I might have to shoot myself.



06-09-kooper3

This image really brought out my incredible blond roots. You see, I had to literally write Kooper, FIVE TIMES before I got it right. I think his mom thought I was a dork... because I WAS! I swear Tara I'm usually not quite so special as I was that morning, but the K totally threw me off.


06-09-kooper4


Kooper's dad is a cop, as is his grandpa, and as was his great grandpa. We drove up to the sheriff's department and took photos outside by the brick walls.

Did I ever tell you that I used to spend the night at the jail? No really. Kooper's Aunt Shellie's family (the sheriff) used to live upstairs from the Sheriff's Dept. We'd spend the night and play in the jail if it was empty... or make a point of passing the jail door if it wasn't (a taunt I suppose lol.. woohoo.. I'm free you're not! neener)

Anyway, back to Kooper... he makes that super cute "OMG!" look every time he sees a truck. This is a boy's boy right here.




06-09-kooper1

And to prove it, here's Kooper playing with a rock. Rocks and balls make this kid happy. Oh... and trucks.

Shortly after this photo, he decided to store it in the only pocket he had. His diaper. I say it's better than finding earthworms and hot wheels in there, don't you agree?

More photos of Kooper soon, but in the meantime I'm off to bed with more pics to share tomorrow. I hope, or you're allowed to string me up.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails