Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stuff that Rocks



It's been a while since I brought you something that I felt was really rock worthy. Today I felt like I needed to glean off of someone else (that someone being the talented photographer Tara Whitney).

She shared a link on her blog to another creative photographer named Katie who thinks of creative things to take photos of like her cat sitting on the faucets on the tub, shadow puppets or weddings. She also loves to leave random happiness around her in the way of fuzzy heart stickers on subways, ladybugs on trash bags or eyeballs on trash cans.

She makes me happy. She's going on the blog roll.

Katie also is part of a group of ppl that get together for a little group called "Improve everywhere". They do fun stuff like setting up a wedding reception for strangers that just got married at city hall, high-fiving 2000 ppl on the subway escalators in 45 minutes or buying balloons and making signs and welcoming home strangers at the airport.

I think for the first time in my adult life, I want to move to NYC so I can hang with these ppl. I'm fairly confident I'd be shunt the first time they found out I voted for McCain. Oops.
;)

Now I am feeling creative.

Maybe I'll go swimming in my skivvies instead. LOL

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails