Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blah blah blah.. just stuff.

So very very boring today. Almost not worth a post. LOL.

Headache all day, which is making me kind of slow moving. I am pretty positive it's my neck *again*. I'm going to have to give that really expensive pillow another shot (that's on my guest bed).

Two nights ago, I distinctly remember in the middle of the night having a really valid reason to move my pillow out from under my head. when I woke up at 7:45 a.m., I thought "this is the flattest pillow on the planet". Probably because I had moved it and laid it on my legs sometime during the night. Not sure what is up with that, but it sure helped along my headache!! (4 advil did not cut it).

Gene and I went through gifts last night, and made some decisions on holding some stuff back for Easter, which outfits would be their christmas dresses (how did I get myself roped into that tradition?), etc. And you know the funniest part of this all? They switched schools and now wear uniforms to school!! LOL. I guess that means their clothes will last longer now.

Now, I get to start wrapping. Yay freakin' me.

If you haven't noticed I changed the layout of the blog, but I'm not sure I'm loving it yet. In fact, I might chang it back. I really want larger pictures posted, but I haven't figured it out yet. I also am really ticked that sometimes you can not click on images to see a larger view, plus, when I add images it adds tons of extra spacing. GRR. I'm seriously considering doing *something else*. What that is, I don't know yet.

Cleaning like crazy today for some reason. Probably because I'm so sick of crap on my desk. One thing I love about recycling is getting to throw things away and feeling less guilty about it. I've also still been donating a lot of stuff lately, at least one maybe 2-3 trips a week for donations. Next I have to start going through christmas stuff, which I have a load in my car to sort. I think the donation place is starting to recognize my car. I've ran into the same lady there twice now.... which is funny considering that she does shabby chic stuff remaking old stuff as a biz.

I'm slowly ticking off my list of things to get done. I still have that super fun job of paying bills. Sucks to get to make a big deposit, then 3 days later you check your balance and it doesn't go up!

OK, off to kiss the advil bottle again. I'm gonna give it another go. I might share a pic later, if I get a chance!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails