Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cuz I'm thankful ... and stuff.

Time for Thankful Thursday. Just a little reminder to myself (and you too if it works) to look around and appreciate the good things.

I'm thankful for (including last week's post too of course):

1. My critters. Yeah I know... hokey, but they are part of my family. They were there when I have been sad and down, and it's funny, when I've cried, instead of taking off like a "fraidy cat", they came over to give me love, and it works!

2. The rest of my family, you know, moms, dads, siblings, aunts, uncles. Sometimes your family can be a better friend than a "friend". My Aunt Norma is probably my mom's best friend. Norma and my dad are siblings. Norma came first, then Dad. Say a little prayer for her. She found out last week she's ill.

3. The man that invented advil. (or woman)

No really.

I've been having to use it a lot lately. It's the only thing that kicks a headache for me. Feels good to have RELIEF. Today I think it's because I didn't eat anything until 1:45 p.m. and didn't have a diet coke until like NOW. Yes, I'm an addict.

And on that note, I'll leave that for today because I have a headache.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails