Thursday, November 13, 2008

I can haz a happee

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

LOL. amen amen

On another note, I saw the coolest thing today. I took the trash to the corner, and heard something. Was it a truck coming? A loud truck out on the highway? or was it a plane? Because it was way louder than usual.

I looked up and saw TWO low flying planes, full sized jets but much closer to ground than a plane going to LAX or something. They were right behind each other. I think one was refueling the other. THAT WAS SO COOL. I wish I coulda got a picture, but by the time I would have gotten to the house, and back, they would have been gone. Besides, my 18-55mm lense wouldn't have gotten a good pic anyway. Which is what makes me pine for a super long lense!

Something else cool that I'd like to say I found today, but instead it was sent to me via Photojojo newsletter. Photojojo is a really cool newsletter about photography tips, tricks, techniques that you can do with your camera. Not even necessarily high end cameras, but even consumer end point and shoots. Ayway, they posted an article on having your own fabric printed. You upload your photo to Spoonflower and for $18 a yard, they will print some fabric for you *no minimum*. How freaking cool is that. In a couple weeks, you could have a purse with your cat's face on it. And for the record, I already have a purse with my cat's face on it, but it's still cool!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails