Saturday, November 22, 2008

My review:

Edward Cullen:

ehh.. notsomuch.


I can see if you're a 16 year old girl that has just outgrown Miley, that you'd LOVE IT. If you are over 19, maybe you should stay home. If you LOVE EDWARD, then really, go love on your husband a bit because he's your *real man*.

I didn't feel like slitting my wrists when I was done with it, but I can't say the same for Gene and Cole. Gene said, and I quote "Ok, I need to go to the bathroom now, I think I got my period."

That's his review.

I said to Gene on the way home, I wonder how many 16 year old girls are going to get preggers after watching that movie. "Billy Bob, just call me Bella ok?"
LOL

*too much teenage sexual tension*
EEK.

I would NOT BUY these books for Cheyenne.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails