Monday, November 24, 2008

Tag yer it.

I was tagged by Amber:

Three names you go by:
1. Lana P...
2. Lana R...
3. Lana Cease

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Socks
2. T-shirt
3. Shorts

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. For my family to live long lives
2. The world to just get along

Two people who will probably fill this out:
1. Laurie Ann
2. Linda

Two things you did last night:
1. Wrapped Christmas presents
2. Worked on picking some photos to print for my living room

Two things you ate yesterday:
1. T-Bone Steak
2. Fuji Apple

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. Amber
2. Tanner

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. Edit photos
2. Clean

Two of your favorite beverages:
1. Diet Coke
2. more diet coke

Three of your favorite bands/singer
1. Faith Hill
2. Lynard Skynard
3. Carrie Underwood


******

My phone is acting weird! I guess that's one of the blessings living in the country, your services are sketchy at times. I can't get a dial tone, and when you pick it up it's nothing but static. Glad I have a cell that works out here now. Internet seems to be off and on too.

Yesterday was kinda quiet. We mainly hung out at the house, gene put the heat tape on the main and insulated the water filter. I think he started to understand I was super tired of hearing about it. LOL.

I worked on some christmas gifts last night. Wish I could share, but ppl that read this blog are getting stuff, so that's no fun :p

Saturday we went to St. Joe - bought a huge caramel apple pie for thanksiving at mom's house - I finally had to hide it from him. LOL.

Normal stuff to do today - it's monday... cleaning day. I like that on monday, gives me a chance to freshen everything up with no one under my feet.

I also am working on some super large prints to go on my living room wall. I want 3, all of pics I have taken here or very near here, all simple yet graphic. I have 2 for sure picked out (I'll share later), but can't decide on #3. I have this awesome butterfly shot, but it's not large enough file. grrr.

Sorry for the short boring post, but my internet is in and out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails