Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Feelin' Lucky Lassie?

Top 'o the mornin' to ya laddie.
{er afternoon now}

My former co-work Rob, loved my irish accent. I think it's lost a little in the printed word. I can do a good english accent too... well, not as good as I used to. I used to have a ton of brit friends. good times.

I went out with the intent to find something green, and by golly if I didn't find a clover for ya. Shouldn't have been so hard since 1/2 my yard is clover. Tis' ok, it's all green so I don't care.


Yay.
They are here, and one day early! go me! Seriously like 15 pounds of business cards. That should last me at least 2-3 months :p


Guess what Friday is!?
Go ahead... guess!

Spring!

Welcome spring. I miss you my lovely friend.
{and my clothesline too}

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails