Thursday, March 12, 2009

I need a vacation

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures



Wordpress and I, are not friends. In fact, we're fixin' to throw down.
{wordpress is an application you can add to your website to host your blog on your own server, instead of something like say, blogspot :p}

I've been fighting it for a couple months (off and on) and it's obviously above my pay grade. I don't know why I can't wrap my head around it. It *might* be my host, which is completely possible as I have to write them EVERY TIME I want to do something on my site, and it ends up involving instructions that look nothing like everyone elses. *sigh*

I hate this crap. I need a 14 yo computer nerd. Wait. I have one. Too bad he's more hardware than software.

TANNER! where are you?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails