I accomplished quite a bit. A bunch of cards (and frankly I've always felt like I suck at cards), and a bunch of pages for Seth's school pic album. For the record, I've scrapbooked every single school photo (seth)!!! Wooot. Go me.
My former mother in law, Dorothy, always made an album for all the grandkids. It included things like their programs for concerts and snapshots she'd taken over the years. It was not fancy but you could tell they were full of love, and always a hit. Sadly, Dorothy passed away a couple years ago so there will be no special Grandma album for Seth and Tanner, since they were so much younger than all the other grandkids.
I feel a bit of an obligation to make sure the boys get some school albums. Even tho Dorothy did not use pretty flowers or fancy paper, she was religious about saving ticket stubs, and drawings. I'm not as good with that sort of thing. Well, I am, it's the keeping it organized part that's difficult for me!
Anyway, I'd already had 8th - Senior done for Seth in his special annual christmas album, so I made the rest of these to go in that album.
Warning. If you think boys shouldn't have flowers or bling on their pages, then you're not going to enjoy this very much.
That paisley paper is one of my favs of all time. I found it on clearance at Archivers and literally bought like 15 sheets. Every once in a while, one sheet of paper strikes me, and I buy it every time I see it. *and use it*.
- Honestly, I can't remember who makes it. LOL.
- The rest of the paper is We R Memory Keepers.
- Journaling papers are from Making Memories.
- Big K is from cricut storybook cartridge. (my new fav)
- Quote sticker from Autumn leaves.
- Paper: No idea. cosmo cricket? I suck at remembering that stuff.
- sticker letter: Thickers by american crafts
- chipboard accents: K & Company
- Paper: HA... you know the routine. it makes me think of Heidi grace, but it's NOT.
- Numbers: Storybook/Cricut again
- Charm: Old. Real old. From Hobby Lobby circa 2002
- Circles: Also circa 2002 (I looked at the copyright date). I believe they're KI memories
- Quote sticker: Autumn leaves
- Flowers: Prima
- Bling: Hobby Lobby cheapo brand.. can't remember the name. Stampabilities?
- rd sticker letters: American crafts
- Sticker letters: Doodlebug, loopy Lou. I LOVE these. I can only find them in brown, although I admit that I haven't looked online.
- Everything else, is a repeat of stuff I've already used. Getting lazy so look up^^
- Paper: Diecuts with a view Green Stack
- Rest... see above
Sunday was a little less eventful. My highlights were hanging the shelving brackets for my desk in my scrapbook room and trying to slice off the tip of my index finger. Fingers bleed. a lot.
Today I must make myself go outside. I'd dreamed of a bright sunshiney day, and hanging clothes out on laundry day in my bare feet, but instead it sounds like the wicket witch and the tornado is knocking at my back door. Hrummfpt.
BUT, I still have to go pay the propane bill. blech. Go to Sutherlands and buy fun stuff. (sometimes it's fun there) and force myself into Walmart. Please god, make walgreens come SOON.
PS. Thank yous to Carol and Tina for the heads up on the bagworms. blech. Picked and taken care of by glass men that don't mind dirty buggy icky things.
Thanks to Tina and Sarah for the birdy update. Sigh. he probably went on to better pastures, but I am going to look for some birdfeeders and birdhouses for whomever would like to move in! I don't have squirrels or deer, but I do have butterflies and birds, so I'm going to run with it.