Friday, March 6, 2009

St. Francis Hospital Gala - Maryville, Missouri Event Photographer

I am lucky to have a friend that has an event and wedding decorating business. She was contracted to do all the decorating for the annual St. Francis Hospital Gala event. The theme this year was "Roaring 20's", complete with feather centerpieces and Model T's displayed!

I promised her that I would stop in and take some shots for her for her upcoming website, and to get a little practice with my detail shots.

















Peek a boo! Can you see a photographer in this shot? LOL


And here is the lovely Ms. Hayes. I'm sure she'd be annoyed if she knew I included her pink britches, but I want you to know who you're talking to when you call her to decorate for your event!

Spectacular Settings
Teresa Hayes
660-582-0791

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails