Tuesday, September 30, 2008

*blink*

ARGH....
My photo editing program (paint shop pro - the main one I use) crashed on me while I was working on the website. Decided to take a little mental break from it and post.

No new pictures to post (well, anything of interest anyway) so dug up a couple I didn't show the other day.

{Photographer Gear}
Nothing terribly exciting. A chair and a cheap tripod I've had since high school. Apparently it's a good tripod (that and I hardly used it for years).

I toted this out to the yard the other day to do my pumpkin head shot and then got distracted by dew and macros. Then noticed that it was kinda pretty looking so I snapped a pic.


{Generating it's own light}

Love how this little fluff is catching so much light it almost seems to be it's own light source. Please note the bokeh (blurry bits) in the background. Prettttty.

I'm so very happy.

I have the main splash page of the new site DONE. It's full of awesomeness. I'm trying to get a template for the inside pages done, then I have to edit photos for slide shows - just to make sure they all look good, then I can go live. I really want to have it done by the end of the week, because I'm sick of talking about it.

I've joined in to the "Week in the life" project that Ali Edwards is "teaching" this week on her blog. This blog tends to satisfy some scrapbooking urges, but I really should be doing something a little more permanent. So yesterday, I took pics of doing laundry and dishes. Excitement all about.

Dishes are done today, still gotta vacuum because I skipped that yesterday (cuz there was a tablesaw in my living room). Gotta go to the bank (they frown if you don't make house payments, they smile when you make them early). Can't forget to take tanner's papers to town for him, or I'll be making two trips to town.

That's it.

I'll share the site when it's done

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails