Friday, September 12, 2008

"it's anarchy stupid"

While searching for photos of Tanner, I found a couple blog worthy pics in my files. The first, would go well with my recent post about funny crap I find and take pics of.

Written on the back of a bathroom door in a gas station *somewhere*. Submitted to found, but never show, still found worthy IMO.



And this sign, much more profound, taken on 2-16-07, the day before Becky/David got married:

* GET OUT!*

That's not even 2 years. *sigh*


Went to St. Joe today. I just *needed* to. I have a little project I'm working on and needed something for it. I probably spent more on gas than what I spent on purchases. You know, going in with the thought of "Do I need this? If we leave in 4 years, do I want to keep it? Do I want to move it? Is it worthy of keeping a lifetime?" makes it SO MUCH EASIER to shop. I think I spent $18 total. Almost all scrapbook stuff, which I, btw, can totally justify (in my head anyway lol).

ANYWAY...

Went to Michael's. Only things I buy there, are sale crap, Martha Stewart, kick ass K & Company and the clearance aisle. Which was a mistake.

New rule. No looking at wedding stuff anymore (I've made myself stop buying MS weddings, even tho it was my FAVORITE MAGAZINE).

Found this. Yeah.

Regular like $25.00, cute assed invites, for you read right..... $2.99!!!!! Now for the record, I had some damn awesome invites, but the concept of all my invites that look really cute and totally me, for less than $6.00 Really is a mind bender... and I so badly wish I knew someone getting married so we could at least have a shower. *sigh*.

Instead ... I made rockin', kick ass invites that most of you have seen, but I thought I'd share anyway.



*Microscope slide holder
*Paper by the gifted line
*glass that Gene cut
*Stained glass copper tape
*Stamps by Autumn leaves
*diecuts by Cricut
*Photos by TANNER TEE
*Forever stamp by Heidi Swapp
*big Gerbera daisies and little white daisies
*Monogram by me

Still happy with them.

Just annoyed.

*grr*

;)

5 comments:

Lily said...

those are super cute. rofl at the anarchy!

muirwoodsue said...

How beautiful! You are so talented! I love the photos - especially the anarchy one. I can't believe that gas was ONLY $1.89 less than 2 year ago. It seems like it's been over 3 bucks forever!

scrapperjen said...

I LOVE those invites!

Sandra Collins said...

love those invites you made

Noelia said...

Very cute invites! Love the photos on the inside, very original.

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails