Friday, September 12, 2008

"it's anarchy stupid"

While searching for photos of Tanner, I found a couple blog worthy pics in my files. The first, would go well with my recent post about funny crap I find and take pics of.

Written on the back of a bathroom door in a gas station *somewhere*. Submitted to found, but never show, still found worthy IMO.



And this sign, much more profound, taken on 2-16-07, the day before Becky/David got married:

* GET OUT!*

That's not even 2 years. *sigh*


Went to St. Joe today. I just *needed* to. I have a little project I'm working on and needed something for it. I probably spent more on gas than what I spent on purchases. You know, going in with the thought of "Do I need this? If we leave in 4 years, do I want to keep it? Do I want to move it? Is it worthy of keeping a lifetime?" makes it SO MUCH EASIER to shop. I think I spent $18 total. Almost all scrapbook stuff, which I, btw, can totally justify (in my head anyway lol).

ANYWAY...

Went to Michael's. Only things I buy there, are sale crap, Martha Stewart, kick ass K & Company and the clearance aisle. Which was a mistake.

New rule. No looking at wedding stuff anymore (I've made myself stop buying MS weddings, even tho it was my FAVORITE MAGAZINE).

Found this. Yeah.

Regular like $25.00, cute assed invites, for you read right..... $2.99!!!!! Now for the record, I had some damn awesome invites, but the concept of all my invites that look really cute and totally me, for less than $6.00 Really is a mind bender... and I so badly wish I knew someone getting married so we could at least have a shower. *sigh*.

Instead ... I made rockin', kick ass invites that most of you have seen, but I thought I'd share anyway.



*Microscope slide holder
*Paper by the gifted line
*glass that Gene cut
*Stained glass copper tape
*Stamps by Autumn leaves
*diecuts by Cricut
*Photos by TANNER TEE
*Forever stamp by Heidi Swapp
*big Gerbera daisies and little white daisies
*Monogram by me

Still happy with them.

Just annoyed.

*grr*

;)

5 comments:

Lily said...

those are super cute. rofl at the anarchy!

muirwoodsue said...

How beautiful! You are so talented! I love the photos - especially the anarchy one. I can't believe that gas was ONLY $1.89 less than 2 year ago. It seems like it's been over 3 bucks forever!

Jen Mc said...

I LOVE those invites!

Sandra Collins said...

love those invites you made

Noelia said...

Very cute invites! Love the photos on the inside, very original.

Related Posts with Thumbnails