Thursday, September 4, 2008

super quicky as I have other crap to do.

This is what happens to you when you leave your car in front of the bay, locked, with no keys. You piss off the boss.

Oops.

Had a near catastrophe. My camera wigged out and stopped working. I thought the shutter button was for sure going to have to be replaced. I was trying different stuff, took out the battery for a recharge and I think that caused the camera to reset. *oh thank god* because I booked a Senior job yesterday. GO ME. I'm really excited. It's not for a couple months. Now if I could just get that stupid site to stop kicking my arse.

Windows unwillingly (as usual) updated and now all my fonts in IE are weird. I don't like it. In fact, you could say I hate it a lot. I guess I'll get used to it.

Fajitas for supper. Don't tell anyone, but I've never made fajitas before.. how hard could it be?

Oh, and lastly,

heard a great quote a couple days ago. Something to really mull over.

"everything has a crack in it, that's where the light gets through."
Awesome.

I'm the glass half full gal, I've always tried to reassure ppl that even when the clouds are darkest, there's still sunlight on the other side. I think it's actually helped Gene - he's much more optimistic now in his life than he ever has been.

Nothing else exciting.
Back to the grindstone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails