Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Portraits - of my man

I'm itching to do some portrait work. *dying* to get at it.

If you are reading this, and know of a mom/dad with a newborn (under 1 month) that would like a FREE (absolutely no strings attached) session, please send them my way and have them email me. They will get free session in return for a release allowing me to use said newborn in my portfolio.

Anyway, So I've been dying to do some work, and got to thinking about my fav pics of Gene, which I have one on my desk right now. I decided to drag them out and do a little editing on them.


He does NOT smoke anymore. These pics are almost 2 years old.


I love the snow on the brim of his hat.


My all time favorite photo of him. Soon, he'll have that full beard again and a full head of hair. It's so hard getting used to that change at the beginning of each season.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails