Sunday, May 24, 2009

I should have been asleep an hour ago

Hello sunshine



Hi Everyone!

The past few days have been a minor flurry of activity, trips to the lake, and to Iowa, and to my dad's grave. Saw some family, made some crafts, had a photo shoot, pulled out my hair - I told my mother I'm not far enough away from being a Mom, to be a very good Grandma. Sorry girls.

I won't be able to post until Thursday, I'm going to have to dedicate a day just to catch up with 14 posts, but alas that will not probably happen as I have a wedding this coming weekend. I'm very excited.... so it might be the jumbo post. We'll see.

But the best thing I have is an awesome scrapbook tutorial, and the best part? It's cheap and pretty easy but looks so awesome!

I'll see you Thursday!

PS Why am I the one still packing all of US at 11 p.m. while everyone saws logs? *every single time*
Grr. :p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails