Thursday, May 7, 2009

A little recognition!!

I'm very excited! One of my photos was featured on Shutter Sisters One Word Project!

Shutter Sisters is a community/blog about women photographers and sharing their creativity with others. I make sure to catch up with them a couple times a week and was very excited when a couple months ago, they started the One Word Project. One word is your interpretation of that word for the month.

This month the word was "Share". Rarely do I go out taking a picture on purpose, but look at my photos and see what fits the them. This time, it was my robins.

There are literally hundreds (thousands) of pictures submitted each month, with only one being featured per day. I got to be one of those today! It has made my day. Once in a while, it's nice to be patted on the back by your peers and have someone say "you know what, you don't suck."

Thanks shutter sisters! And to follow robin watch, just click on any Robin Watch tag at the bottom of any robin photo!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

congrats, it really is a great shot! it must be fun to watch those robins grow up :O)

Related Posts with Thumbnails