Friday, May 1, 2009

Faster than a speeding ... {insert something really not all that fast here}

No other update today. I was going to do one tonight, but my computer was having a fit, so decided to do some uninstalling, cleaning house a bit. I found this website which had some AWESOME easy to follow instructions. Just so you know, the computer that I use every day is about 6-7 years old. (no lie) although I have one sitting 15 feet away that's brand stinking new.

I'm a glutton for punishment.

Anyway, so it's dragging on it's last breath and I trying to keep it holding on just a *bit longer*. Why? Because I hate switching computers. No other reason. That and I want to keep XP and I'm being forced into Vista. *sad face*

*lip quivers*

What we have figured out, is that when all the switching around gets done, Gene's gonna need a laptop. He's turned into quite the little computer whore ever since I got it set up. I don't think we can go back to "one computer" at this point.

I have pictures for tomorrow!

2 comments:

asthmagirl said...

I'm still boycotting Vista. The last laptop I had built I had it booted back to XP before bringing it home. Worth every penny!

Cathy said...

Vista is the work of the devil. Bleh!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails