Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Robin Watch 2009 - a power struggle

I sneaked a peak yesterday. Actually there wasn't much "sneaking". Mamma robin had no desire to MOVE.



05-06-robin3


'Scuse me ma'am, might I take a moment to take a quick photograph of your children?




my reflection in a robin's EYE!


Please?
Helloooo??

Oh, dear. You have something on your cheek.
No... down a bit.

{can you see my reflection in her eye? Dude that's close}


oh so ugly


Oh so ugly. But look how fast they grow. *heavy sigh*



(this is the part where you hear a LOT of Robin cussing in the background.



dinner is served



Her: "Oh thank god she's gone. Did you see that? Oh.My.God. How rude are humans, I mean really."

Him: "Mmdm mdhhd mmmnnrdlh." (translation: "lil' help please")




05-06-robin6


"What? Is your beak broke? Do I have to do EVERYTHING? You know, you were there for the conception too if I remember correctly!"






05-06-robin6


"Are you even DOING this right?"




05-06-robin5


"Ugh... Do you EVER brush your beak. You'll be on the couch if you don't brush your mouth."




05-06-robin8


"You're RIGHT! I CAN DO THIS BY MYSELF!"


****

Wow... I had a flashback!

Anyway, if you're getting tired of Robin Watch. Tough luck. :p
Actually, this won't last much longer, they'll be up and gone in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails