Sunday, May 10, 2009

M - O - T - H - E - R

Happy Mom's Day to all the moms out there. I thought I'd take a couple min to share a few photos with you of some mom's we know and love.

I could have gone on for hours with friends, sisters, sisters-in-laws, cousins, aunts, daughter-in-law, etc etc, but decided instead to just share the patriarchs.


{My mom's graduation photo}


{My dad told me not long before he passed away, how beautiful mom was when they got married. She looks just like Torrie}



{I've been there mom}




{Happy Mom's day too, Grandma (and her twin sister Leota)}



{My fav pic of Carol, giving us the Italian stink eye}



{Don't worry Carol, I got permission}


{OK, now for a sweet pic with Miss Ester}




M - O - T - H - E - R

"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,

Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.

Howard Johnson (c. 1915)

Sorry about that "old" part. You all need to get with Howard on that, or god.. one or the other :p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails