Wednesday, May 20, 2009

*NoooooooooOOOoooOoooooo*

Adam Lambert LOST.
How could that happen!!??

Adam, you make me want to wear black liquid eyeliner... if I wasn't already wearing black liquid eyeliner.

I'm just sayin.

I never buy music, but I promise I'll buy Adam's first album just out of spite alone. At least he didn't have to record Kara's crappy "life is wonderful, come fly like a butterfly with puppy dogs and fluffy clouds" song.

The best part of the show the whole nite:



Eat it bikini girl. Ahhhh...
OK I feel better.

PS. If the above video stops working, try this link searching youtube.

2 comments:

Mrs. S said...

Why do those songs have to be so happy sappy crappy let's make the world clap their hands? Complete yuck

Lana said...

Amen Mrs S!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails