Monday, April 27, 2009

ABC Meme

A - Age: old enough to know better

B - Bed size: Queen, we used to have a double, because I already owned it, and because it's the best mattress ever. But Gene is a bed hog so we bought a queen.

C - Chore you hate: dusting under furniture. Seems pointless, til you lose a flip flop under the couch.

D - Dearest friends - My husband. My gf's Stacy and Linda. My little sister, Amber. My cat Jingles. Yep that's about it. I don't trust ppl very well anymore.

E - Essential start your day item: Diet coke (white trash coffee)

F - Favorite color(s): Pink, and spring green, and brown, and yellow, and pumpkin orange, and turquoise blue, and and and... I like color.

G - Gold or Silver: Silver. But I like gold with anything pink *only*

H - Height: 5'4"

I - Instruments you play: I can't even play a kazoo. (for reals. I screwed it up in a song we were singing in HS choir.

J - Job title: Domestic Goddess

K - Kid(s): 2. Seth is 19 and Tanner is 14, Three if you count Gene

L - Living arrangements: Gene, Lana, Mack/Jingles/Oreo/Pepper and Tanner every other week

M - Mom's name: Jeanette

N - Nicknames: Hun or mom. That's it. I also respond to "Dammit!" but probably not in the way you'd like me to.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Giving birth? or being born? I did both of those. Other than that, never spent the night in the hospital

P - Pet Peeve: Ppl that interrupt when I'm speaking. ARGH. Also slow talkers.

Q - Quote from a movie: Well, my favorite is probably a little obscene, from 16 candles. LOL.

R - Right or left handed: Right - because I'm RIGHT.

S - Siblings: Chris, Curtis, Torrie, Amber

T - Time you wake up: Usually sometime between 7:30a.m. and 9:00 a.m..

U - Underwear: Love/hate (write your own punchlines without thinking about my underwear thankyouverymuch)

V - Vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts are disgusting. blech.

W - Workout style: Bwhahahahahah.
hahah.
Yeah. ok

X - X-rays you've had: my back when I pulled a muscle (that sucks trust me), my hand when I smashed it in a car door, my teeth at the dentist. Probably quite a few others I can't remember

Y - Yesterday's best moment: Antiquing with my hubs. OR watching him mow the raggy yard. ahhh.. I feel like civil ppl again.

Z - Zoo favorite: I've only been to 4. I would say that Omaha is the best. St. Louis is free! Denver was a looooooooooong time ago, KC *sucks butt*

*******

I Love meme's. They make for easy posts. LOL.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails