Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Project 365 - and an update





Updates:

1. My headache went away about 5 min after my last post. I guess I just needed to exorcise it with a LOLcat.

2. I think I fixed my sound issue. *knocking on wood* I think it actually had something to do with Pioneer Woman. Her website got a virus on it so I apologize if you went there and picked up something, she has a fix for the problem here. Part of it was my own fault as I had not updated adobe in a *really long time*. I'd also seen some weird stuff on some other sites too, only they didn't admit it was a bug on their system. After I did that, and a computer restart, I can now listen to the radio online again.

We'll see if it sticks.

3. If you are refusing to participate in this recession... or, if you are feeling kinda frantic and desperate, Town Hall for Hope might be for you. As of right now, there are over 4,000 locations around the US that will broadcasting this event, including Maryville. Maybe it will give you some solace.

4. I like you. You're nice.

(I just didn't want to seem extra lame and only have 3 things to day... Oh and you are nice. Most of ya anyway ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails