Monday, April 20, 2009

My "Baby" - A scrapbook album - part 2

Here is the second half of Seth's baby album that I've been working on for a couple weeks.

I'm not quite as excited about the 2nd half as the first. I was to the point of running low on supplies, getting tired of SEI, not having as many pics as I remembered, and just wanting to be done!

Forgive the blue looking pics AGAIN. I'm going to stop taking pics by that window. For some reason, it's always blue-ish there.



I used some Heidi Swapp ghost letters for the first time on this layout (yes I'm quite behind the times, if it makes you feel better, I've owned them for 2 years). I also used some bazzil cardstock textured stickers, which I LOVE, but have the hardest time finding places to put them.





Some really old stock here. Old Phrase Cafe from EK (I used to design for them), and a really old Susan Branch quote sticker. I always loved Susan's stuff, but had a hard time finding a way to use it without it looking like sticker sneeze.










My fav stickers - cardstock stickers with quotes and such, from 7 Gypsies





More 7 Gypsies and "yours truly" line from Archivers (scalloped circle)




Old stock Sticker Studio (I think).


Marcella by Kay wooden token. Freebie from Stacy. Somehow I ended up with 2 packages from her with the same wooden token gone twice, she didn't want the rest. LOL.








And lastly, the fake birth certificate that the hospital gave us when Seth was born.

I'm happy the project is done. I do feel a bit like I'd been building up this project for *years* and saving this and that for it, when it came time to do it, I used themed coordinating papers so a lot I "saved" didn't get used. Let that be a lesson, stop saving and start using!

1 comment:

Journey to Finding Myself said...

Looks beautiful! You did a awesome job! Those are the kind that you can really cherish a long time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails