Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Super sneak for Amanda and Derek

Amanda + Derek


I promised a super quick sneak peek for Amanda and Derek. We shot these just yesterday in gale force stinkin winds. (Ok only a slight exaggeration).

I will share some more at the end of the week, because they turned out awesome, hawt, cute. I'll also share the stories of how weird this world is, and how intertangled (I think I made up that word) Amanda/Derek/my life has been - before they were even born. *ugh* yes I'm old. Like, twice as old as them.. (that makes them hovering around 14 1/2 :p

Amanda + Derek



Amanda + Derek



Amanda + Derek



Amanda + Derek


I think this might be my favorite of the bunch. Srsly. Yes, I know there's a light pole growing out of their heads. I just love how urban it is. I also love that it's kinda sexy and says, "Oh we'll kiss in front of anyone. Even our moms. Even her DAD. *thumbs noses* " In reality, I forced them to kiss. I always have to force ppl to kiss. {feeling like a supreme ruler ATM}

Back to work!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails