Well, because of this, I've had an increase amount of traffic to my blog of ppl checking out the tree log. So far all they've gotten to see are the above said pictures since I've not been able to plant. Snow sucks!
Here's the plan.
I'm going to give away one of these trees :) But as you see, I'm not going to tell the tree ppl. Why? Well, those that stick around on their own, will find out. hehe *shhhhhhh*
Here's the rules:
- You must only enter one time
- Anyone can enter - even friends and family
- You must at some point, share pics of your tree!
- Comments will be collected until 5 p.m. central on Monday.
- You must leave a post telling your favorite memory involving a tree.
- Entries only from US, Canada and Mexico - only places where this is able to be mailed to! (so if customs says no, sorry, answer is no)
My favorite memories involve the same tree. When I was little, we had a big red maple in front of our house. It was so pretty! Red maples were my Dad's favorite trees and when my parents moved, they planted another one.
Now, my mom worked during the day, so that left the 3 of us alone to raise hell. One day we decided to climb the tree. Bad move in a town of about 100 ppl, because later that night, mom reamed us on climbing the tree. She said a "little bird" told her.
I totally never "got it" until years later, but the little bird drove a red buick skylark, and her name was GRANDMA. We *thought* she couldn't see us. Apparently, we were wrong.