Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I am SO sorry. I owe an apology to many ppl

I owe a lot of ppl a sincere apology. Many, many people in our area were affected and I did not realize that what I was doing at the time was going to have such an impact on my family, friends and community.

I did something that was completely selfish, and quite vain, and in the process, many others got hurt.

I guess looking back now, it seems quite obvious that I was making a mistake at the time, but at the time, it seemed like the right thing to do. I knew the impact my actions might have, but I only thought of myself and the temporary satisfaction of getting what I wanted, not how that might effect those around me.

On Friday, in anticipation of the weekend...



I washed my car.


The resulting action was this:
04-28-flood4

And this:



And this:

And this:

{Can you see me? And no, I'm not the worm}

So I apologize again, for what I've done, and I just need to warn you, to expect flooding again, sometime in October when I wash my car for the second time this year.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails