Friday, August 1, 2008

a drive by

I was thinking this morning laying in bed, eating my cereal (that I do *every* morning) that I should post in the mornings, maybe it will help me set a few goals and keep me on track for the day.

Yesterday was productive in that I got my entry done for the contest I wanted to enter, which reminds me, that when I'm on a deadline, I tear through the house like a tornado leaving a path behind me. ie: I don't take the time to clean up.

At one point, I was leaving a pile of paper on my scrapbook room floor, mainly because It was recyclable, and I didn't want to take the time to go find a bag to put it in.

So after leaving at 4 p.m. (and running into gene on his ONE day he gets home at 4:15 p.m. instead of 6 p.m.) I ran to the PO to mail it off, picked up his pepsi and ran back home.

I spent the evening swimming in the pool til it got cold and then worked on cleaning up my scrapbook room. I'm proud to say, that it's about 80% done (being cleaned). I am going to finish that up today, and then I'll take some photos to share with you all as I've never done that before.

I'm also going to do a little home improvement and paint my new bifolds for my scrapbook room. I had them before, but when the flood came, the doors soaked up some water and ruined them. I decided that the new ones need to be painted before they get put back on, and with a wedding and 3 girls running around, that really hasn't had time to happen.

It looks rainy, so I'll probably be spending most of my time indoors today.

Rock it out today folks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails