Friday, October 24, 2008

Amber waives of ...... corn

It rained AGAIN today. I'm so tired of rain. The weather has been so weird too, one second it's sunny, the next it's literally raining. But it makes for awesome clouds (above)


That's was the view from my front yard.

To be fair, here's how it really looked:






Got a few things accomplished so far today. Brochures are done, printed and folded. Coupons done, ready to go. Contracts printed. Started packing up stuff to go.

Still have to get the display pieces done (tomorrow outside in decent weather) and assemble one album - which if it doesn't get done, it's not the end of the world. Oh, and I have to get some entry forms made, which will take me about 5 min.

Not feeling all that well lately. I woke up at 7:30 and didn't feel awake until 10:30. Had a headache until 12:30. Got a weird hurt on my right side of my head - think it might be a sinus and/or ear infection. Yay me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails