Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hump day

This morning, I woke up to this message waiting to be approved:
"Not to sound like a spammer. There's a new method of headache pain relief...... blah blah blah... get this pillow blah blah".

"Not to sound like a bitch", but dude, that's spam.

Access DENIED.

My lower back is killing me today now. He adjusted that, even tho it was not hurting me. I hate getting my lower back done. It woke me up several times last night. I could not get comfortable.

Today, going to work on prints again, email some customers, work on my facebook page, argue with my propane ppl about the total on my bill - it doesn't add up. They have me down for 400 gallons, when I ordered 650 gallons... but the total $$ is correct. *sigh*. Try to get my nails done. It's hard to type right now. Oh, and call the foundation guy and light a fire under him. I have ZERO protection right now.

Gene lit the pilot light last night. Took him a while because the propane tank had been changed in the summer, and then one of the levers had a sign on the furnace - unreadable. Finally he got it after like an hour and then called me over there to show me where it needed lit, what I needed to do. All I could thing was "Stop showing me how to do things if you die!!!!"

Cuz I'm paranoid like that.

Nothing else exciting.
I'm boring.
Sorry :p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails