Thursday, October 16, 2008

Macro Thursday!

When I got up this morning, I opened the curtain to see tons of frost everywhere, much more than last time, and I knew that it would go as soon as the sun touched it so I yanked on my clothes, grabbed the camera and went outside for what seems to be my weekly Macro trip.

bit of an oxymoron isn't it?



Another dandelion. I think they are prettier with dew, but this had a bit of both dew and frost..... and pretty bokeh in the background.



Just the edge of a leaf.

Much prettier full sized. I did not crop





Yes, I messed with the size of the moon. If it were really this size, there would be 42 foot tidal waves and our earth would be rockin' on it's axis right now. But it looks cool.

Linda called me yesterday and since she had 3 days off work (had to take them or lose them) she invited me out to lunch today. We went to Napolis and stuffed ourselves. It was so yummy. We talk and talk when we're together... we were there for 2 hours.

I've accomplished pretty much nothing else today except pics and lunch. I think I'll get up and vacuum before Gene gets home. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails