Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm kinda foggy.

I've talked about morning fog here before. I tend to sleep late enough that I miss it, and by late enough I mean 8 a.m.

This morning, Gene and Tanner were stirring about, Gene warmed up his van a full 1/2 hour early and it was too much. I gave up and got up right after 7. Gene left at 7:30 and called to tell me the fog was awesome. So, I just slipped on my jeans, grabbed the camera and went.

This is what greeted me. Frost, on top of my car.

Photos are not in order.


A soybean field up the road from me.

Close up of the beans.


You must look at this photo full view. I did not resize it so it might take a min to download. I think this has to be one of the most beautiful photos I've ever taken. I can't stop staring at it.


This is a cropped version of the dew/frost on the dandelion



This is a field as you're going down the highway into town. I always love the view. I'm hoping I can get a pic when the combines are out. Oh how I dream of a wide angle lense when I see this!
Below, two versions of some cows next to a foggy pond.

See how removing the color completely changes the dynamic of the photo?
Random barn:

Random barn looking like it should be in a wizard of oz movie.

Frosty macro of a thorny critter.

Completely unedited version. This photo needed nothing. We love those.
There's a little pond near the road. I hopped out to get pics and heard honking, and saw these fat geese taking a break on the pond. And when I see stuff like this, oh how i long for a long lense. LOL

Same pond, pulled back. Punched up the gold a bit (geese are still there, see them?) Love the creepy branch on the right.

And this is what happens when you start walking through fields and grass in the morning:

So worth it.

Not going to show you all the pics, going to save a few for the crappy/no pic days that I have frequently. Plus I need to be doing other stuff.

Have my website about 3/4 done. Going to try to hammer it out today so I can go live sometime this week. Still details that need worked on. I can't accomplish anything else until its done.. it's AWESOME!






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails