Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yawn.

Woke up early today. I had to go potty, I was sleeping on my stomach and needed to roll over and Gene got up and get ready for work *too much stimulation at once*, so I gave up and got out of bed at 7:15. In return, it's 9:00 p.m. and I'm sleepy ready for bed. But I always am this time of night. (I usually get my second wind around 10.

Another day of this:

Blech. 2 down. One to go.

It was raining so hard last night, and lightning. I could barely get to sleep, then instantly it was like someone turned off a faucet. It is much quieter here with the foundation, so that part is nice.

What I accomplished yesterday - a pile of DVD slide shows for the bridal fair, I'm really happy with how they turned out. Tanner was a big help. I designed the label myself. It goes of course, with all the site colors and such.

Today, spent a good chunk of the day assembling albums of past weddings, engagements, babies, maternity, etc. Stupid me, I ran out of adhesive, and when I went to town, forgot to get anymore! (I failed to write it down which is the kiss of death).... so, I have to go get some tomorrow. I'm so sick of walmart.

Tomorrow - buy that adhesive and finish albums, and buy the wood for the door to make my display.

WORK ON BROCHURES.

I'm gonna get there with nothing if I keep putting it off. 4 days!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails